Thursday 2 October 2014

Rio Ferdinand: 'David Moyes is a great man'

Rio Ferdinand has insisted that he would welcome the opportunity to speak to his formerManchester United boss David Moyes once more.
The 35-year-old criticised Moyes in the recent serialisation of his autobiography #2sides, claiming that the manager's tactics during his time at Old Trafford were "embarrassing".
However, Ferdinand has stressed that he has no problem with Moyes as a person, saying that he is a "great man."
Asked if he would like the chance to talk to his form boss, the Queens Park Rangers defender told CNN World Sport: "Yes, of course. I've got nothing against him as a person.
"As I said, I'm saying that he's a gentleman, a great man. As I said, I've never had any bad words to say about him at all in that respect as a person."
Ferdinand spent 12 years at United before moving to QPR in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment