Monday 8 September 2014

"No Drugs But I Smoke Weed" - Terry G

The "Free Madness" hit-maker explained that it wasn't completely his fault, "I was introduced to drugs by a popular actress."
Terry G is doing more than just talking, he is confessing about his 'secret' drug use!
The "Ginger Master" was a guest on Channels TV's Rubbin Minds Sunday and he admitted to using drugs.
It probably comes as no surpise that his usual 'hyperactive' behavior is as a result of being under the influence but the singer has revealed he no longer uses drugs, "I  still do marijuana".
He told the show's host that the Nigerian music indutry is plagued with drug use and abuse and he was a victim.
"There is plenty drug problem in the industry," he said while also admitting that "I am clean but I still do marijuana."
Wondering how he got himself caught up with being dependent on the use of drugs?  The "Free Madness" hit-maker explained that it wasn't completely his fault (as many may think)  but blamed a mystery Nollywood actress for his mishap.
He said, "I was introduced to drugs by a popular actress."
We ask, which actress do you think caused Terry G's drug use?

No comments:

Post a Comment